Skip to main content

2nd Dose of AstraZeneca Vaccine

 

In May 2021, I wanted to get the first Covid vaccine in Yogyakarta. After I checked with several health centers and hospitals, it turned out that the government's program for the Covid vaccine was still targeting the elderly. So there is no vaccine for those under 60 years old.

There was a program for two elderly + 1 in Jakarta, so without thinking, I immediately traveled to Jakarta to get the first AstraZeneca vaccine. Arriving in Jakarta, I received the first Astra Zeneca vaccine at the Puskesmas in West Jakarta. The side effects were relatively small because I only felt aches and pains in this first dose, but my body temperature was still normal.

The duration of the first and second doses is three months. After the first dose of the vaccine, I went on an offshore trip in the Java Sea. At first, I was a little worried I couldn't get the second vaccine because I was most likely still offshore. On average, my trips offshore can be quite long, especially during this pandemic, which is about every 2-3 months.

But I was lucky because the trip offshore was only 3.5 weeks, and I had already returned home, so I had the opportunity to get the second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine. I want to get a vaccine in Yogyakarta, so I don't have to go far to Jakarta. Still, after asking several clinics and hospitals, it turned out that the location of the first dose of the vaccine and the second dose had to be the same, so I had to keep going back to Jakarta to get the double dose of the vaccine.

In August 2021, I returned to the Puskesmas in West Jakarta. I choose the morning time to be relaxed, and my blood pressure will also be better in the morning. After checking and a short interview, the vaccination process was carried out on the left hand. Then I had to wait for 30 minutes to be observed with good results. 

I immediately returned to my grandmother's house in South Jakarta. The side effects in this second dose were more significant, the body temperature rose to 37.5 degrees Celsius, and the head felt dizzy at night. I immediately lay down and slept soundly until the next day. The second day I felt better because my body temperature had returned to normal to 36.2 degrees Celsius, and I no longer felt dizzy.

I hope that the vaccine distribution can distribute to all corners of Indonesia, and each person can get two doses, then the people can immediately achieve herd immunity.

Vaccines cannot prevent 100% of the Covid virus. Still, vaccines can reduce the risk of death, reduce the severity, and are also able to increase antibodies, so I hoped that the people immunity would occur and later return to everyday life as before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prosedur Buku Pelaut Panama

  Saya ingin membuat buku pelaut Panama karena adanya kemudahan akses ketika bekerja di beberapa negara sebagai Seaman. Awalnya cukup sulit untuk menemukan informasi di Internet mengenai prosedur pembuatan buku Pelaut Panama di Indonesia. Namun saya segera mencari tahu dan mencobanya sendiri, hanya dalam waktu 3-4 hari kerja, setelah semua syarat dokumen lengkap dan dilakukan pembayaran, saya sudah bisa mendapatkan buku pelaut Panama di Rumah. Berikut ini saya sampaikan beberapa point-point penting mengenai prosedur pembuatan Buku Pelaut Panama : 1.      Dimana membuat buku pelaut Panama? Buku pelaut Panama dibuat di Consulate General of Panama di Jakarta yang berada di World Trade Center Lt.13, Jalan Jend. Sudirman, Karet-Kuningan. Namun karena keterbatasan waktu, saya menggunakan jasa Agent. 2.      Apa saja persyaratan buku pelaut Panama? a.      Surat permohonan dari perusahaan b.      Passpor (valid at least 6 bulan) c.      Bosiet/BST (valid at least 6 bulan) d.

Medical Check Up OGUK/UKOAA

Awal April 2018 lalu, saya mengambil paket Medical Check Up (MCU) UKOAA/OGUK di Klinik SOS Medika Cipete-Jakarta. MCU standar UKOAA/OGUK saya sebelumnya sudah berakhir masa berlaku-nya (Masa berlaku = 2 tahun), sehingga saya harus kembali mengambil MCU lagi untuk memastikan bahwa saya FIT untuk bekerja di offshore. Sebelum saya menuju ke lokasi, saya membuat appointment terlebih dahulu melalui email : sosidn.medapp@internationalsos.com , kemudian setelah ada konfirmasi, saya melakukan persiapan selama 2 minggu sebelumnya dengan berolahraga rutin, menjaga makanan rendah lemak/kolesterol, dan menjaga pikiran supaya tetap rileks. Setelah semuanya siap, saya berangkat menuju ke Klinik SOS Medika yang beralamat di Jalan Puri Sakti No.10, Cipete-Antasari. Jakarta Selatan. Sekedar informasi bahwa untuk paket MCU UKOAA/OGUK terdapat beberapa kategori  : Paket OGUK Complete seharga Rp 2.600.000 (Usia < 50Tahun)   Paket OGUK Standar seharga Rp 1.300.000 (Usia < 50Tahun)

Endorse Panama Medical

Saya membutuhkan Panama Medical untuk kepengurusan salah satu dokumen offshore, pada awalnya saya masih bingung dimana saya bisa membuat Panama Medical, berapa biayanya, dan apabila saya sudah memiliki Medical sesuai standar OGUK, apakah masih bisa digunakan untuk dibuatkan Endorse Panama Medical. Banyak pertanyaan yang saya tidak tahu jawabannya, dan ketika saya mencari di internet, masih cukup sulit untuk menemukan artikel yang membahas mengenai Panama Medical di Indonesia, sehingga saya mencoba mencari tahu sendiri dan pengalaman tersebut saya tuliskan ke dalam artikel ini supaya memberikan kemudahan bagi pembaca yang ingin membuat Panama Medical. 1.      Apa itu Panama Medical ? Salah satu check up kesehatan yang mengacu kepada standar Medical MLC/ILO, sehingga hasil akhir nya akan menentukan apakah seseorang Fit untuk bekerja atau Unfit yang kemudian Medical tersebut akan diendorse oleh dokter yang telah diauthorisasi oleh Panama Maritime. 2.      Berapa biaya Panama Medic